Auction Masters & Appraisals
Auction Masters & Appraisals is an ethical, upstanding company which adheres to all laws and conducts auctions pursuant to Section 2328 of the Uniform Commercial Code and Section 53.5 of the Penal Code.
Bidding at AUCTION MASTERS’ Auctions, whether in person, by agent, absentee bid, telephone, email, internet or other means, constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of these “Terms & Conditions of Sale at Auction”. If you do not understand any of these terms or conditions, please ask a staff member for clarification before registering.
- Cash Payment only; must be day of sale.
- All units / lots will be sold as “complete units” unless otherwise directed by the Management
- All units / lots – to be sold AS IS, WHERE IS. ALL SALES FINAL at public auction to the highest bidder.
- No potential buyers cross “the threshold” of a unit in any way. Doing so may eject you immediately from the auction.
- The Auctioneer has the right at his absolute discretion to refuse any bid and to advance the bidding as he may decide.
- The highest bidder shall be the buyer at the hammer price and any dispute shall be settled at the Auctioneer’s absolute discretion. The decision of the auctioneer shall be final and absolute.
- The record of sale kept by the auctioneer and clerk will be taken as final in the event of any dispute.
- Buyers need to bring PADLOCK(s) for each unit they buy.
- All units/items must be paid for in full before removal from property can begin.
- A DEPOSIT is charged by Storage Company for each purchased unit (separate from the Auction business); the deposit is refunded in full immediately when the unit is cleaned out.
- Items must be removed day of sale (unless arranged with Management) and unit(s) left empty and clean.
- Auction Masters & Appraisals is not responsible for accident or theft. Persons attending assume all risks of damage of or loss to person and property and specifically release the auction company and auctioneer from liability therefore.
- Additional terms and conditions – Any additional terms or conditions of sale, added by auctioneer, shall be announced prior to auction in opening statements.
- NOTE: Bidders should pay close attention to the opening statements. As a Bidder, you have AGREED and are bound by the terms of the auction even if you were not present during the opening statements.
OUR ETHICAL BUSINESS
- Auction Masters & Appraisals is an ethical, upstanding company which adheres to all laws and conducts auctions pursuant to Section 2328 of the Uniform Commercial Code and Section 53.5 of the Penal Code.
- Auctioneers in the state of Oregon may accept opening bids, minimum reserves, bids via in person, by agent, absentee bid, telephone, email, internet or other acceptable means, and they may bid themselves.
- The auctioneer must disclose that such bidding may take place during the course of the auction, and the disclosure may be made during the opening announcements or in the form of a written Terms & Conditions.
- There is no requirement for the auctioneer to disclose whether or not a particular item has a minimum reserve.
Do you own/manage storage units? Learn more about having an auction for your storage business. Call on us!
AuctionMasters1988 Email: allinalldone@hotmail. com, or call: 503-434-1894 AUCTION MASTERS: Oregon’s Oldest Auction Families